Inside Automation Sales Specialist
This position is for our Westburne National Service Centre sitting in
Winnipeg, Saskatoon or Regina
Westburne Electric, a division of Rexel Canada Electrical Inc., is a leader in electrical product distribution, participating in the commercial, residential, industrial and institutional markets across Canada.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of the Inside Sales team at our National Service Centre. If you crave to work in a dynamic team environment and you thrive with being trusted with responsibility then Westburne is the place for you.
- A competitive compensation;
- Benefits plan; and
- An excellent opportunity for advancement within a growing organization.
- Assess job requirements and verify stock availability of orders. Offer alternative non-stock items depending on specifications. Offer pricing terms in accordance with established margins and source with existing suppliers to obtain price and delivery terms for non-stock items.
- Process orders to completion and verify with a generated computer SOP to ensure acceptance of the order. Maintain a back-up record of all customer orders produced.
- Prepare quotations and delivery information. Recommend products and system configurations, provide software support and process repairs.
- Offer product knowledge and information to customers and coordinates details of delivery according to scheduled times and commitment dates.
- University or College degree in Engineering or a minimum of three (3) years related experience in the industry, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read instructions and memorandums and interpret product specifications sheets.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence to customers.
- Ability to speak effectively over the telephone providing product knowledge and information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal & written.
- Computer literacy – proficient with all Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Westburne AS400 Computer System an asset.
- Product knowledge of electrical supplies is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills.
How to Apply
Our online application will allow you to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and work preferences, and should take about 10–15 minutes to complete. You can start, save and finish the application at a later time, and you can get a copy of your personality assessment when you’re done by logging into the tool afterwards.
The application process includes the option to upload a picture. Please note that at our company we turn off the display of pictures.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/21033
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.