Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Winnipeg, MB
For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco, a division of Rexel Canada Electrical Inc., is pleased to offer one stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
Employee Value Proposition
Joining Nedco means choosing a company that listens to its employees. Nedco accelerates progress, all the while respecting its people, their culture and diversity.
As a Nedco employee you will have the opportunity to:
- Think ahead
- Work with a great team
- Make a personal impact
- Learn from the best
- Earn the career you want
We can offer people a remarkable range of career opportunities – whether that’s moving up in a particular area of expertise, or switching to something completely new. If you’re motivated, we’ll help you find the career path that suits you.
Nedco provides a stable and safe work environment along with a competitive salary with excellent benefits and pension packages.
Nedco is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace.
As an Inside Sales Representative, your essential duties will be to:
- Directly service customers via phone & email on a daily basis.
- Process orders, inquiries & quotations every day.
- Consistently achieve a high level of customer service.
- Confirm stock availability and suggest alternatives as required.
- Make follow-up calls to customers on all quotations.
- Make at least four (4) outbound calls per day to various customers to solicit additional business.
- Assist customers with any inquiries regarding ecommerce.
- A minimum of two years of inside sales or customer service experience
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and build customer relationships
- Strong multitasking and time management skills
- Be computer literate
- AS400 experience would be an asset
- Product knowledge of the electrical business would be an asset
How to Apply
Our online application will allow you to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and work preferences, and should take about 10–15 minutes to complete. You can start, save and finish the application at a later time, and you can get a copy of your personality assessment when you’re done by logging into the tool afterwards.
The application process includes the option to upload a picture. Please note that at our company we turn -off the display of pictures.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/25268
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.nedco.ca for other career opportunities.