Position: Project Coordinator
Status: Full time/ Permanent
Westburne, a division of Rexel (RXL: Euronext Paris), is a Canadian market leader in energy, lighting, wire and cable, automation and connected network solutions.
Westburne offers competitive compensation packages, and more importantly, opportunities for professional development, growth and satisfaction through active employee development engagement and communications. Further, Westburne offers longer term opportunities for career advancement tailored to your personal and professional goals. If you want to work in a dynamic team environment, and you excel when being trusted with responsibility then Westburne is the place for you.
As a Project Coordinator, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that all customers’ needs are responded to in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
- Maintain customer orders using the Direct Project Management System
- Maintain focus towards company policies, procedures and objectives
- Handle purchase order entries and maintenance
- Process shop drawings for approval/record purposes
- Maintain order tracking for all project orders. Expedite and conduct follow up on orders. Reconcile final billings with customer purchase orders.
- Responsible for understanding scope of supply and involving the relevant vendors when required
- Responsible to coordinate and interface between Vendor/Westburne Sales/Customer
- Work cooperatively with outside sales people
- Perform other duties as required within the department
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment within time constraints
- 2-3 years of related industry experience
- Must have excellent Excel, Word, Outlook & Adobe skills
- AS400 system experience an asset
- Electrical product knowledge and some technical experience is an asset
How to Apply
Our online application will allow you to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and work preferences, and should take about 10–15 minutes to complete. You can start, save and finish the application at a later time, and you can get a copy of your personality assessment when you’re done by logging into the tool afterwards.
The application process includes the option to upload a picture. Please note that at our company we turn off the display of pictures.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/25270
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.