For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration, and security.
Nedco, a leader in the electrical industry, is a company committed to high-quality and customer service. The strength of that commitment by our people is reflected through Nedco’s track record of professionalism and customer satisfaction. Nedco’s commitment to value and on-going training and development enables our teams to provide quality solutions to our customers and empowers us to exceed their expectations, day after day. Nedco is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace.
As Quotations Representative, you will:
- Quote all new jobs that are out for tender and determine if specifications are achievable.
- Obtain requests for quotes from electrical contractors and sales representatives and coordinate the layout of the specifications. This will include electrical take offs from single line diagrams as well as putting lighting and distribution packages together.
- Investigate manufacturer coverage and negotiate with a variety of suppliers to obtain pricing terms and delivery schedules.
- Ensure that delivery deadlines are observed and received according to terms of contract.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently, possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills and be able to work within tight deadlines.
Skills & Qualifications:
Applicants for this position should have the following qualifications:
- One year of quotations and project coordination or related experience is required
- Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
- Product knowledge of the electrical business is essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Competitive salary, benefits , and pension packages
- A stable and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Employee bonus plan
How to Apply
Our online application will allow you to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and work preferences, and should take about 10–15 minutes to complete. You can start, save and finish the application at a later time, and you can get a copy of your personality assessment when you’re done by logging into the tool afterwards.
The application process includes the option to upload a picture. Please note that at our company we turn off the display of pictures.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/19893
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.nedco.ca for other career opportunities.